Customer Account Features
- Business customers can have multiple buyers, each with their own log in. This eliminates confusion caused by users sharing logins. It is also better for security.
- Customers can be assigned to a price level.
- Customers can be given special contract prices on a product by product basis.
- Customers can be assigned to a set of shipping rate calculation rules.
- You can set which payment methods customers are able to use such as credit card, bank transfer, charge to account etc.
- You can hide or show products and content by assigning customers to a content group.
- Customers can easily view past orders and reorder products from them.
- Customers can easily view product ordering history and reorder products from the list.
- First time customers can checkout as a guest and, if they wish, add a password as they checkout.