Product Presentation, Menu and Search
Product Variants can be displayed in a grid or with traditional drop-down variant selectors such as for size and colour
- Buyers can choose variants according to their needs.
- Grids are faster for buyers for who order many variants of a single product.
- An example is retailers who are ordering to restock their store.
- Buyers who buy only one or a few variants of a product get the familiar drop-down selection fields
Choose the Best Menu for Your Customers
- A Text Mega Menu for technical products where visual cues are a distraction.
- Or an Image and Text Mega Menu for smaller numbers of products and few categories that gives direct access to all products with one click.
- Or for large complex category structures with multiple levels, an awesome Mega Menu that really makes your offerings stand out.