B2B – Tyre Wholesalers
Blairs Supertyre are one of New Zealand’s leading tyre wholesalers and are a family owned and operated business which has been importing and wholesaling tyres since 1956.
Blairs import and wholesale Kumho, Goodride and Petlas tyres as well as other brands with warehouses and sales representatives throughout New Zealand and an excellent distribution network of dealers.
Blairs Supertyre needed to upgrade their ERP system and eCommerce website to a more advanced solution which allowed them to improve productivity and offer more advanced features and flexibility to grow the business.
Blairs went to market with a comprehensive Request for Proposal (RFP). They evaluated a number of companies and platforms including NetSuite Suite Commerce Advanced as well as solutions from SAP and Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
These were their key requirements:
- Sales and CRM
- Stock Inventory Warehouse Management
- Accounts Payable
- Reporting and Analysis
- Complex on-account pricing
- Special promotional pricing
- Customer portal features such as viewing all orders, quotes, invoices and credit notes
- Full ERP integration including all product information, customer account information and order information
- Realtime stock across multiple warehouse locations
Blairs Supertyre's selected NetSuite (Liberate IT) and the 360 Commerce platform after a thorough evaluation process. They chose 360 Commerce because the platform offered most of the key requirements out-of-the-box. In addition our platform also offered the flexibility to add new features and functionality:
- Drop ship customer option
- Dynamic individual branch stock levels
- Product special promo pricing
- Front desk mode to allow their retailer customers and sales reps to hide prices when required
The new Blairs Supertyre website went live in early 2023. This has allowed Blairs Supertyre to take their online operations to the next level and provide Blairs’ customers with the ability to:
- Log in using their business credentials and manage their orders
- View all account information, order history, credit notes, aged balances etc.
- Browse products and purchase through a highly streamlined checkout process
- Real-time stock availability for every branch
All of the above has replaced time-consuming manual processes, enabling Blairs Supertyre staff to concentrate on more productive aspects of the business.
Full B2B product catalogue
High speed search, find and order user experience
Full NetSuite ERP integration
Automated product page creation
Real time stock availability by location
Front desk - different information for in-store customers
Drop ship customer option
Customer order history
View aged credit balances
Search for, view and print invoices and credit notes
Custom business rules
Quick order template
Order on behalf
Advanced search and filter features
Custom page layouts
Front desk retail mode
Multiple search filters to speed the buying process
Client TestimonialHelen England, Blairs Supertyre
"The 360 Commerce platform delivered most of the complex functionality that we required out-of-the-box and was flexible enough to add new functionality to enhance our competitive advantages. The team at 360 Commerce made the implementation process easy to understand and we met our fixed customer launch dates.
They also went the extra mile by helping with any customer issues when the site launched. The website is exactly what we wanted and has replaced time-consuming manual processes, enabling Blairs Supertyre staff to concentrate on more productive aspects of the business.
We would certainly recommend the 360 Commerce team and platform".